CESAR P. BALTAZAR, Ph.D.
FIELDS OF EXPERTISE:
- Strategic Business Planning
- Organization Development
- Human Resource Management and Development
|Permanent Address:||2752 Almon Street, United Hills Village, Paranaque City|
|Phone:||(632) 6691761||Business Phone:||(632) 4770794|
- D. in Educational Psychology, University of the Philippines, 2009 (nominated for the most outstanding dissertation entitled “An Inquiry into the University of the Philippines Graduate Students’ Learning Expectations”)
- Master in Business Administration degree, Ateneo de Manila University (1982)
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering degree, University of Santo Tomas (1968)
- Certificate in Implementing Strategy, Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania (1988)
Registered Chemical Engineer, Professional Regulation Commission, Philippines
- Certified Management Consultant, Institute of Certified Management Consultants of the Philippines (certification recognized in 48 countries)
- Fellow in Management Consulting, Institute of Management Consultants of the Philippines
- Certified Enterprise Management Development Adviser, International Trade Centre, UNCTAD/WTO, Geneva, Switzerland
- Certified Instructor, Executive Problem-Solving and Decision-Making Program, Kepner-Tregoe, Inc.
- Certified Instructor, Managing the Performance System Program, Kepner-Tregoe, Inc.
- Certified Instructor, Interaction Management Program, Development Dimensions International, Inc. California Institute of Technology, USA, 1989