As maybe created by the Board of Directors
- EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE to handle matters for the Board; facilitate matters for approval.
- EDITORIAL BOARD and PUBLIC AFFAIRS COMMITTEE
- MEMBERSHIP CAMPAIGN COMMITTEE to generate strategy for membership generation
- FINANCIAL COMMITTEE to RAISE FUNDS, ways and means and supervise financial operation
- PROGRAM COMMITTEE to generate idea for implementing or planning projects
- ETHICS COMMITTEE to make and implement a CODE OF ETHICS
- EDUCATION AND TRAINING COMMITTEE to oversee the training activities of the Assn.
- CONFERENCE COMMITTEE to plan and organize the conference activities of the Assn.
- AWARDS COMMITTEE – A special body created by the Board to assess candidates for Awards.
Makati Office: (632) 893-50-05; Pasig Office: 635-92-15 ; 637-87-70
We are very much pleased and honored to have you in our website!