34 YEARS OF CONSULTING EXPERTISE. Our Purpose.
Recognizing the need for management consultants to support the needs of Philippine business and industry especially with the advent of the ASEAN Integration and to acknowledge the fact that Filipino consultants are globally recognized for their talent, expertise and willingness to share their skills, the purposes of IMPHIL are:
- To institutionalize the profession of management consulting and establish the standards for and accrediting the Filipino professional management consultant.
- To prepare Filipino Management Consultants to support the management of an enterprise and
- To provide technical and management expertise to support national, regional and global development project.
FIELD OF SPECIALIZATION
Oil and Gas
QUESTIONS ABOUT CONSULTING? ASK OUR EXPERTS.
Litigation & Advocacy
Manufacturing & Industrials
Energy & Natural Resources
Labor & Employment
Food & Agriculture
LET’S WORK TOGETHER
The day-to-day activities of management consultants are often complex and varied. Projects can vary in length depending on the type of consultancy, firm and the demands of the clients. They can involve an individual or a large team and may be based in one location or across various sites including overseas.
Typical tasks, particularly for beginner consultants involve:
- Carrying out research and data collection to understand the organization;
- Conduction analysis;
- Interviewing client’s employees, management team and other stakeholders;
- Running focus groups and facilitating workshops;
- Preparing business proposals/ presentations
New recruits tend to spend most of their time at the client’s site.
In addition, tasks for more experienced and senior consultants involve:
- Identifying issues and forming hypotheses and solutions, formulate decision recommendations
- Presenting findings and action recommendations to clients;
- Implementing recommendations, solutions and ensuring the client receives the necessary assistance to carry it all out;
- Managing projects and programs;
- Leading and managing those within the team, including analyst;
- Liaising with the client to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions.
THE BUSINESS UNITS OF IMPHIL
- Professional Accreditation
- Business Promotion
- Sale of Publications
- Other Special Projects